1. We appreciate all your game reviews on Steam!

Post to introduce myself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hepard70, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Hepard70

Hepard70 Stranger

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Hi, I have been looking for a topic to make my introdution, and I have no found it.

I am total newbie player, I played this weekend and I have bought it. I told in my steam analysis, I think this game is funny, GMs are nice and this game could be something really big and good.

Only a suggestion, perhaps you could make a Topic to new players presentation.

Best wishes from Spain, as you can read english is no my first language ;)

2. Chralex

Chralex Peasant

In-Game Class:
    Pole
    Welcome Hepard, I think we did in fact cross our blades today on the battlefield. I also see great potential in this game, but we'll see in time. See you on the field of battle!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Ramses likes this.
  3. Siegbert

Siegbert Squire Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Hi Hepard! Great to have you here. Also make sure you visit the discord server as most communication is going on there.

Well, you did now :D

For those who don't know: I'm Siegbert of the Free Company of Ravensburg. I'm 32, living in Germany. I've been with this game since the olden days of "Melee Battleground". I've seen devs and players come and go ^^ but still somewhat hopeful that the game could one day have a reasonable playerbase if they manage to put in more interesting content and fewer bot modes.

Ramses likes this.
  4. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Hello. I'm pogosan. I'm new around here. The game is great so far, having lots of fun.

Hi Hepard, nice to meet you ;)

Siegbert likes this.
  5. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Hey Hepard, welcome to the game, im sure you'll fit in nicely if you can stick with the initial progression from noob to seasoned player. Wish you luck!
    For the best OKAM gaming experience, id suggest you join a clan!