1. We appreciate all your game reviews on Steam!

Player Report: Patata

Discussion in 'Player reports' started by xZ3TA, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xZ3TA

xZ3TA Stranger

In-Game Class:
    Bow
    1. Your in-game name and the Steam profile link Zeta
    2. Name of the offender and the Steam profile link Patata
    3. Time of the incident, region and game mode where it happened Raid from 20:30 - ~20:45 CET
    4. Description of what happened Glitching on palisades as archer because some random defenders did it
    5. Players who can confirm it happening Everyone in the raid basically :)
    6. Proof - pictures, video[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Don't want to offend anyone with that report still like most of TKM/TK but Patata told me I should report him so I did :)
    You started the drama about it so you gotta follow your own rules and stop using 1-2 randoms as excuse to jump up there

2. LordPatata

LordPatata Peasant Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    2h
    thanks for the report its sad to see it coming from you, anyway.. you made the drama and you spammed the in-game chat saying what the hell im doing and how im breaking the rules and other stuff i went there becasue there was atleast 2 people standing there from your own clan i only went up after i killed the guy and took his spot then i got shot even before i get any kills .. but from your spam people couldnt even use in-game chat so i decided to make it short and told you to go on and report me ; ). i guess we will start the reporting war then? everyone is waiting for a small mistake so he can go and report other players? okay its cool .. i played OKAM since the game got released .. i have never been reported and i havent report anyone.

3. xZ3TA

xZ3TA Stranger

In-Game Class:
    Bow
    I know you're not the guy that deserves it the most but TKM keeps jumping on there "to kill people"
    but afterwards they jump inside O and backstab guys :)
    Im just tired of all those excuses for jumping up there so this will hopefully change sth.
    I know you guys are salty now but yeah :D

To your text ...
    + "Our clan" first of all Im not in a clan and those were some randoms
    + "didnt get kills" - I got a headshot from up there

4. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
    While it's not a straightforward place to get on, it doesn't require any glitching or game abuse in order to jump on the palisade, unlike roof of the church or high trees for example. Sorry about the issues with the map, they will be fixed in the next update.

LordPatata likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.