1. We appreciate all your game reviews on Steam!

Question Few questions, need some advice

Discussion in 'Guides and Help' started by vinzoff, Oct 12, 2017.

1. vinzoff

vinzoff Peasant

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Cant find any information on that, iv played the game when it first released but stoped after 2 weeks, now i'm back, so im developing my character.
    Whats the highest char lvl available?
    Can someone post some good build? not sure on which stats i should focus for 2hander
    Also i'm not sure about game settings, any advice for camera, stance dead zone etc. settings?

Would be nice to get some working wiki if we want to get this game back to life actually.

2. Yak

Yak Knight Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    I suggested an FAQ a while ago

3. Siegbert

Siegbert Squire Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    2h
    But did you on the feedback page?

4. Malecar

Malecar Peasant

In-Game Class:
    Any
    I'll just answer these questions to the best of my ability:

Highest is 50, then you basically level the character again to retire to reset them to level one and set all their stats back to 15.
    I would stick with using 15 all-around for your stats until you have a bunch of respec points and some masterworts to work with so you don't end up regretting your experimentation.
    The stance deadzone is easy to change and see what you're comfortable with when messing with that option, but I think most people play with it kind of low. People play with the camera zoomed out typically as well I believe, and there's a bunch of different options to manipulate that since you're working on one axes at a time.

And yes, a FAQ or perhaps one day a wiki would be fantastic. Should throw that up on the feedback page.