dev frames - Development Blog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by pogosan, Jun 16, 2017.

1. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Dev frames are development updates that are being posted weekly and contain information about features and other additions worked on by our team!

All dev frames are being posted on our official website - http://ofkingsandmen.net/

I will reply to this thread once a new dev frame is ready, and you're free to discuss it!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Tobi likes this.
  2. Stein

Stein Peasant

In-Game Class:
    Pole
    Why prioritise facial hair over armor layering customization?

I'm being honest here, that customization of character is not going to keep anyone staying, I think it made the game worse since its implementation in December.

3. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Because we had required assets and only had to put it in already working appearance editor, while customization would likely take weeks of work for both coders and artists. It's on the roadmap though, so it will eventually come ;)

4. rebelL10N

rebelL10N Stranger

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    I think the artists have severely underestimated how much people need to eat. Farms, pastures, stables, and granaries should be in abundance on the new lobby map.

5. Wrath of Mara

Wrath of Mara Squire Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    Pole
    i think you mistake how difficult life was in the 13th century.

6. Emrys

Emrys Peasant

In-Game Class:
    Any
    Everyone was cannibal in 13 century?

13 century life clearly not difficult enough to stop you building huuuuge walls to guard 4 small mud huts :D

That awkward when you spend whole time turning unimportant mud hut into a fortress, then you and all family die of hunger. Even 13 century man must have priorities, no?

Randwig likes this.