UI Cannot click to join a game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by matt menniss, Jul 17, 2017.

1. matt menniss

matt menniss Peasant

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    The "To Battle!" and "Close" buttons don't work on the region select window. I can select West Europe ETC but no other button on the menu works. Meaning I can't join a game and haven't been able to since the update that added the new interface. What am I doing wrong? I have even tried going in a grid and clicking every cm square area on the screen and nothing interacts with the "To Battle!" or "Close" buttons.

Anyone able to help?

2. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
    I passed this on to the devs, hopefully you'll get some help. I personally haven't seen this happen before.

3. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Could you try it again, and then go to C:\Users\username\Saved Games\Of Kings And Men and upload the file called OfKingsAndMen.Client.Log.txt ?

4. matt menniss

matt menniss Peasant

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    Thanks guys. I have attached the file to this post. I launched the game and clicked fight, selected a region and tried to click "To Battle!" and it didn't work. Note the button doesn't even depress or anything. It's as if the click just doesn't even register. I then pressed escape because its the only way to get off that window (my mouse seems to interact with the scroll bar on the menu behind) and then I closed the game and uploaded that log.
    I just say this so you know exactly what I did and what clicks I made so you can better understand the log I guess.

Thanks again anyway and I hope this can be fixed. I really want to see this game make a comeback. The mechanics alone sell it for me so there has to be people who would play it despite the angst towards this title.

Attached Files:

Wrath of Mara, Ramses and Ouki like this.
  5. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
    @matt menniss Please go to the same folder and delete the whole thing. Looks like some configs are corrupted!

6. matt menniss

matt menniss Peasant

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    Thanks mate that worked!

Ouki and pogosan like this.