1. We appreciate all your game reviews on Steam!

A good sign or just more hot air?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ouki, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
    We had our biggest peak in the game this month since last December, maybe this is a sign of better things to come? Well, decide on that for yourselves, after all theres still a long way to go before this game gets back to how it was, but im a bit more hopeful now. http://steamcharts.com/app/430440

Also, with the strategic map just around the corner, even more people should be coming back, if everything goes well that is, its up to us to help with the testing etc on nightly and make sure the launch goes as smooth as possible, no one wants a repeat of the great epic fail, thats for sure.

What do you think? Is this the beginning of the rise of OKAM back to its former glory, or just more hot air?

Seeress, Ramses and Fox like this.
  2. Wrath of Mara

Wrath of Mara Squire Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    Pole
    you need hot air to rise

3. Yak

Yak Knight Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    Nice little topic, maybe we can bring some activity back to the forums as well.

I honestly think we're on the up-turn now. Game progression is being made steadily, lots more communication and a clear idea of where the games headed for the foreseeable future. Its nice to see a dev team that not ducking about.

If we keep signing up to the large raids and work with other clans to make them run smoothly. As well as reaching out to previous non believers and nay sayers we'll soon have those full scale battles going again that we can only reminisce about.

Steam reviews have also been noticeably more positive and we've had success on the steam page front as well. I'm pretty confident our little tight nit community is about to get gradually larger.

4. Yak

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    It's a shame that GMG Publishing cant pull their fat finger out their arse and get some publicity going. We can only wait and see as to if they have anything planned for the big unavailing of stratsoonepicwhen™ I will be very disappointed if its a half arsed job.

This is OKAM's chance of revival. And I hope they realise that.

Seeress and Ouki like this.
  5. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Hahahaha true with GmG but at this point, im not surprised at how shit they handle things. Also agree with needing to work together within the community to get bigger raids going and to get the word out to everyone that OKAM is coming back (which i have been attempting by creating that video) things like that help get the word out faster, I dont think its hot air anymore but the devs need to push on from this and keep pushing out great patches.

6. Fox

Fox Squire Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    2h
    It seems more people are getting the interest on OKAM back, there is even new players to the game which is great news and with strat or whatever they will call it around the corner seems like more people are training for it

7. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Yea thats true, not just new players, there's also been a lot more older players coming back which again is a good sign.
    Also, Yak makes a good point, lets get some activity back onto the forums here.

8. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
  9. Yak

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    Not really bringing much to the conversation are ya pogo?

10. pogosan

pogosan Developer Developer

In-Game Class:
    2h
    It's for community to decide whether things are good or bad, so I'm just trying to be a mediator between the devs and the community, instead of selling how great the development is going (it is!).

If you'd like to help though, updating Steam reviews with more relevant info would be nice ;)

Siegbert and Seeress like this.
  11. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Yea everyone help out the game by giving it that positive review if you think it deserves it.
    The devs really got their work cut out for them with whatever comes after strat, i hope theres at least 60 players daily by then

12. Yak

In-Game Class:
    1h Shield
    How many times do you suggest i write SCAM in my negative review? Asking for a friend.

Siegbert likes this.
  13. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
  14. Seeress

Seeress Peasant

In-Game Class:
    Any
    45% positive reviews recently - "mixed" again .Go on!!!:rolleyes:

Ouki and pogosan like this.
  15. Ouki

Ouki Moderator Moderator

In-Game Class:
    2h
    Yup the recent reviews went up to mixed from positive, i still have 55 friends who haven't even reviewed it, lets try and push on from this and get it back to postive and show its not just hot air.

16. Siegbert

Siegbert Peasant Community Champion

In-Game Class:
    2h
    From "very negative" you mean?

Yeah, the community is more excited these days and the devs have been pumping out quality content for a quite while. I guess that reflects on the overall reception of the game.
    Now with De Re Militari up and running soon new clans should form and try their best to take over the map. That should make some people at least more interested.

Of course, when that's the case GMG needs to step up their game as well and launch some serious marketing campaign. If they do well, the game certainly will, too.