A small update to include a few changes a new Hold Your Ground system in addition to the last big patch. Defend the gates of the fortress or the evil raiders will get through and destroy it!
In order to make Hold Your Ground a little more exciting in the beginning and more challenging in later waves, there are a couple of quite big changes to the mode. Firstly, bots now have their own specific classes that have unique stats, equipment, and fighting skills. Peasants with their straw hats and cheap pikes are unlikely to provide resistance when fought one on one, but could become a trouble in a large group, and heavier enemies will certainly be challenging even to experienced players.
AI controlled raiders are now also attacking a castle instead of just going for the kills. Some of the previous tactics used by players included hiding under a bridge to avoid being hit or jumping on high stones, but now bots, knowing that they can win by raiding the castle, won’t brainlessly try to reach a sneaky player. You will actually have to defend the gates if you want to win!
- Added bot classes to Hold Your Ground.
- Added a mechanics for bots to attack a castle in Hold Your Ground.
A small addition, but it will definitely come in handy in every battle! Now whether you’re playing Conquest, Skirmish, or sieging a castle in a raid, killing multiple enemies without dying will increase your XP gain for every kill. Very skilled players will be able to get some sweet bonuses for being cautious instead of rushing into groups of enemies, but that’s not the only change. Killing players that have active killstreaks will also give an increased XP bonus, making a hunt for the most dangerous enemies a good alternative to farming XP by killing inexperienced players.
- Added killstreaks to every PvP mode.
- Fixed Team kills/hit/blocks counting towards quest objectives.
- Fixed an issue where two players in no clan would get markers as if they were in the same clan.
- Fixed an issue where players would have to re-join arena twice after AFKing.
- Fixed spawning inside invisible walls in arena