Changelog – 184.108.40.2067.39805
To address the biggest issue with the current progression system, which is a huge difference between low and high level players, making it impossible to play with any level but 50, it was decided to increase the base of all character stats and implement lower steps with every point investment.
Light and medium armor is used rather rarely at the moment, and to encourage wearing less heavy equipment, encumbrance effect was increased for movement speed as well as attack speed for both melee and ranged characters.
Archery has also been slightly changed with Damage stat affecting ranged weapons, but encumbrance implementation will also slow archers down if they wear heavier armor than light, naturally balancing the buff.
- Free full respec is given to everyone.
- Balanced character stats.
- Added Damage stat affecting archery.
- Increased encumbrance effects for movement speed.
- Added encumbrance for melee speed and ranged reloading.
- Stabbing damage decreased once character’s arms are fully outstretched.
- Added an autobalance feature.
- Added a kill feed for practice.
- Fixed double nocking when holding a bow for too long.
- Fixed the camera not moving with TAB pressed.
- Fixed not being able to start a vote.
- Fixed reloading a crossbow when no bolts are left.
- Fixed a top-down view appearing on Duel and Skirmish.
- Fixed the menu breaking if flying too far away in spectator mode.
- Fixed spectating while the spawning countdown is visible.
- Fixed the map view on Lake being invisible.